our motto is our mission...
Crossfield is the specialist in the recruitment of operational and management profiles for the banking and insurance sector. Qualitative support and targeted services are central to our approach, based on transparent communication, long-term relationships, knowledge and experience. Our goal is a close partnership with both clients and candidates.
— Dave Castelain, Managing Partner
Mission & Vision
Crossfield is a specialized recruitment agency for the banking and insurance sector. Finding and engaging the right employee in the right place is of crucial importance for the growth and continued success of any financial organisation. Recruitment can be a very time-consuming and labour-intensive process in which one definitely wants to avoid a mismatch between employee and employer.
Therefore, we believe that quality service is indispensable in our sector. In this area, we would like to set a benchmark for the sector through honest advice, flexibility, transparent communication, knowledge, experience and a satisfactory long-term relationship with all parties involved in the recruitment process.
Our ultimate goal is to find the ‚perfect match’, not only in terms of content, but also in terms of personality and ambitions. We therefore use a mix of expertise, passion and genuine interest in both the client and the candidate.
A search is always preceded by an extensive intake interview with the client, so that only candidates that meet the required profile, have the right personal characteristics and have clearly identified their motivation, are introduced. Depending on the function level and the specific agreement with the client, we offer 2 methods of recruitment:
Recruitment & selection
For a perfect search, we draw from our own extensive Crossfield database and our specialised network, backed by advertisements on our own web pages and on various jobsites. For the selection, our consultants invite the selected candidates, they screen them based on personal and technical skills and perform a reference check.
Direct search & selection
For a dedicated search, we invest actively in direct search/headhunting and draw from our own Crossfield database and our specialised network, backed by advertisements and contacts through social media. For the selection, our specialised consultants invite the selected candidates, they screen them based on personal and technical skills and perform a reference check.
Why choose Crossfield?
Our consultants make the difference. They have extensive experience and a proven track record within the banking and insurance sectors. They excel by their intimate knowledge of the market, their passion and ethics, dynamics, loyalty, flexibility and entrepreneurship. Moreover, they are distinguished by their strong sense of empathy and they can fall back on a personally built and extended professional network.
Questions or problems regarding your HR policy?
We guide your company with the development and implementation of a flexible and efficient HR policy with a direct added value to your business performance.
Everything starts with the screening of your HR policy, followed by which you will receive a report with various recommendations. These recommendations may relate to all domains within your personnel policy, such as:
- Development of the vision and the mission of your company from which the HRM strategy is conceived;
- (Re)Organising and (re)structuring your company or parts thereof according to the vision and mission;
- Screening the functions within your company and evaluating your employees performing these functions;
- Development and implementation of competence management or what knowledge and skills your employees need to have in order to perform their function as efficiently as possible;
- The development and implementation of a modern and competitive remuneration policy;
- Focussing your employees on working result oriented and successfully;
- Guiding your employees in the further development of their career within your company, by organising performance interviews and evaluation interviews;
- Guiding your social and legal matters and organising and following up on Social Dialogue (Joint Committee, Company, Trade Union delegation level).
Naturally you will personally determine, depending on your priorities, which domains within your personnel policy are subject to screening and further development or adjustment.